
I can't believe I don't have a blog. I thought about it a couple of times, but I just use Facebook for connecting with friends and family and didn't really know if anyone would care about a blog. There is, however, a reason to have a blog, now that I know what they are (and that true blogs are informational in nature, not just online "journals"). The title of my blog is "So Many Hats," which has a double meaning for me. The most obvious reason, and the majority of the content of my blog, will be that I love to crochet hats! The secondary reason is that I wear a lot of "hats," meaning I am a wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, aunt (soon to be!), student, teacher, crafter, and more. I'm tempted to throw shopper on that list, but I'm trying to drop that hat! Anyway, my goal in creating this blog is to share with others my creations, patterns, tips, and to make some connections with like minded people (are there any out there? That will be interesting to see!). By the way, this photo is of my daughter (who I'll call F) in one of my first crochet creations.
No comments:
Post a Comment